Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday, Rain and Inspiration or Lack of...

Saturday, Sweats, Rain, Maggie and Charlie on the sofa and me surfing the internet. Too consumed with nothingness that I microwaved instant mac and cheese for our lunch. The mac and cheese is the little tubs that kids like. Not the best mac and cheese but edible if you add a half ripe tomato and lots of salt. So why does a woman who likes to cook settle for little tubs of mac and cheese? No answer to that one but I will confess Charlie made a nasty face but he ate it anyway. It is gone now and won't buy anymore until my grand daughters return for another visit.

Still working on the Adam and Eve piece or should I say still procastinating working on the piece. I have a round robin that is entertaining me...this month's robin is adding flying geese, I hate flying geese but I found a one stitch way to make them on "The Quilt Show.com website. Going to pop these little geese out the easy way...ha ha, gonna fly out of my hands!