Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rants for early November

Day to day distractions are many and plucking my last nerve. Too many projects.  My productivity here on earth stinks. Still working on the Adam and Eve thing, have it backed up to the wall so I don't have to look at it. Going to do some mundane work and let it set. Went flea hunting today and found some great junk including some wonderful sheers and silk. Interesting the people out there sifting though other people's junk.

What do you think of a series of fiber art pieces depicting voodoo dolls? Everyone has someone they want to stick a pin into don't they? Would they sell? Heck I know I could give them away. Never had a problem giving stuff away. Never had a problem selling stuff either but I sure do enjoy giveing stuff away. Would love to be thilthy rich and make people happy..although if I was that rich I might be so miserable I would hourd all my money and not give away a dime. Easy to give away what itfs.

Will the  Democrats destroy our system of money...I imagine they are thinking of some way to implant a chip into our forearms, allowing us our monthly rations.

What is going on with this weather? I hate cold weather, my nose turns red when I get cold. Can't wear socks becasue of my injured big toe. Stumped it months ago and the nail is black, I suppose I will lose it but not soon enough to keep my feet from getting frost bit. The only shoes that are comfortable are a pair of red crocs, the hole kind. Is the fact that our toe nails grow slower than our finger nails one of God's curiosities? Why do you think there is a decrepancy in the growth rate?

Quilt update: Finished the quarterly challenge and Sharon will be pleased. the quilting is doodles and hidden messages. Fun and big enough for her and her husband to snuggle under it together on the sofa.